Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Round Three Here We Go!

After a lot of soul searching and finally making up my mind I have officially started my 3 IVF cycle!  Can you all believe it??? Did you ever think it would happen?? 

Well I did call the Dr. and he had 12 yes 12 vials of my blood drawn and I am just waiting for the results to come back. I am trying to be fearless and not think about what they are looking for! However, I must admit that I am really excited and do feel at peace with my decision to try again.  Right now I am just on the birth control...for all you that don't know about IVF cycles they have you go on birth control for at least 3 weeks before you start the  egg stimulation meds.  They want to be able to completely control your ovaries! Fun fun fun!  

So far the birth control is making my headaches worse! And it's making me a little more emotional. But what can you do??

Today I talked to my nurse and got my IVF calendar!  So I will keep you all posted of my appointments,  test results and so on!  

Stay Tuned!


3 comments:

KimandJake said...

Hey Steesh, I'm glad you are trying again. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you since I'm just a block away!

Jamilyn said...

Hey! Good for you to try again!

I need to actually try once! I took Clomid last year...no luck...I've pretty much given up.

Pop City said...

Just so you know I think kids are a gift from God too :) I never complain about my childern except when they dont come see me. Ha Ha