Friday, June 26, 2009

Finally an Update


I had my Ultrasound on June 5th. The first picture is of my baby's perfect little heartbeat! 125 bpm! The second show my little baby and then another little sack that split! But there wasn't anything in them. I must say I so happy and excited and little relieved that it is not triplets! However, at this point I will take what I can get and be grateful.
I also had my first prenatal appointment. I was so excited to finally be seeing a doctor because I am pregnant and not because I am trying to get that way! I got to again see my little baby and it is so much bigger and moving all around inside. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen!
I have to say that I am completely overwhelmed with joy and happiness that I am finally going to be a mom! I carry my little pictures around with me and look at them all the time. When I am at a red light or just want to be able to connect with my little bug growing inside.
As far as pregnancy symptoms go I have been very lucky. I do not get sick in the morning thank heavens! I usually get sick at night and soda crackers usually cure my yuckiness. I have however, been getting lots of headaches. This sucks because I can only take Tylenol. So basically I just suffer until I can get to sleep. Other than that I am doing and feeling great just tired a lot. I usually take a nap after work everyday.
I do have some other good news too! I am officially 10 weeks today and tonight it is my last shot of progesterone! Yeah I can't believe it. I have been counting down for weeks. I don't know what we are going to do every night at 9pm. without a shot. It will be freedom to not have to be tied down to a shot for the first time in months!
I promise to keep my blog updated more. So keep checking back!

2 comments:

Jamilyn said...

I am soooo incredibly happy for you, Ash!!! You are going to be an AMAZING mom! Please make sure and keep me updated!!

Love ya!!

Scott and Lori Kinzie said...

Congratulations! I was happy to see your update :) Enjoy every little minute of your pregnancy.