Sunday, May 31, 2009

Things I Miss

Because I have to do IVF to get pregnant I am pretty strict with what I eat and do.  Just to be on the safe side.  But there are a few things that I really miss. 

Sushi- Oh how I miss eating my favorite food.  Nothing can replace sushi! I am craving it big time!

Diet Coke- I think I miss you most of all.  No more caffeine for me.  No more McDonald's coke runs!

Eggs Benedict- I read in my baby book that runny eggs could possibly have bacteria in them so I now eat my egg scrambled.  Today at breakfast when I was eyeing my honey's eggs benedict he said we are just taking every possible precaution.  Yep!

Chocolate- I don't really eat a lot of chocolate but try to find an ice cream that is good without chocolate in it! Super hard! I don't eat chocolate because of caffeine!  I am hard core anything that could cause a miscarriage it out! 

Cleaning- OK I miss this most of all.  I am not allowed to do anything too active and I miss cleaning, dusting, scrubbing, mopping, all things that I wish I could do! 

Hot baths-I love to take long hot as I can stand baths. Now I just take luke warm baths.  Let me tell you I don't stay in that long.  

Even though there is a list of things that I miss. Believe me it is all going to be worth to have a baby! 

1 comment:

Evecall said...

Dreyers has a light ice cream that is called "Take the Cake" that is really good! Try that one! Congrats on your pregnancy, you guys are always in my prayers!