Sunday, May 3, 2009

Call From the Clinic

Today I got the call from the embryologist he told me that I have 7 eggs that fertilized and are growing great! He also told me that my transfer would be on Wednesday. I can't wait I am so excited. They are going to call me on Tuesday with an update on my eggs and also with the time of my transfer. I can't believe we are almost there. I have felt like this day would never come! 

I have also started my antibiotic and progesterone shots! The antibiotic is to make sure that I don't get an infection from the surgery. The progesterone is in oil and a big needle in my bum! Ouch!  I stared them on Friday and the when B gave it to me he hit a vain and I bleed forever! But he has gotten much better the past few days! I am so lucky to have him help through this whole deal. He is a trooper and just does what has to be done to help us get a baby. 

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Sounds like everything is going so good! I'm so glad! Love ya, Scoodies!