Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Good News

Well I had my pregnancy test on Monday! I went to clinic early and had my blood drawn.  Then I just had to wait and wait.  Finally the call came.  I was so nervous I got all hot and sweaty when I answered the phone.  But good news came. the nurse told me that I am pregnant!  My HCG level was over 1000. They told me that because it was so high there is a possibility of multiples! Can you believe it?? I won't know for sure until my ultra sound  on June 5th.  But I am keeping my fingers crossed! 

6 comments:

Jamilyn said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you!!! Congrats Ashley!

mon said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations!

Yoka said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news!

Shannon said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Scott and Lori Kinzie said...

I hope you don't mind me stalking your blog...(I am friends with Jake Mulders mom). I was so happy when I saw your good news today. I know exactly how you feel about the waiting and waiting. I got my 2 little guys through IVF. It is such a hard emotional journey. I am so happy for you!

Raychelle said...

Congratulations!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you as well! Love you to death!!